- Two Photographers
- Post Production
- Special Effects
- Online Gallery & Ordering System
- Unlimited Images
- 90 Day Timeline Consultation
- All High Res Digital Files
- Print Copyrights
- USB In Custom Keepsake Case - Level Four Only
- Album Design Session
- Unlimited Communications
*Please contact us directly for more information and a customized quote.
For more information (including the definition of our terms), please read below.
Engagement Sessions – One Hour $75 – at one of the following locations; Yaddo Gardens, Saratoga State Park or Congress Park.
Engagement images are a great way to get to know your wedding photographer! You will get familiar with how we pose and find those special moments through the way we communicate with you, and you will get experience in front of the camera before your big day. The best part is that not only are they a valuable rehearsal, but you’ll end up with beautiful pictures for your Save-the-Dates and wedding invitations!
Our engagement sessions include one hours time, one location, two clothing changes, and a sneak peek through Social Media. Prints, USB, Digital Files and Wall Enlargements are additional.
Bridal Portraits – $450 – (includes ALL of your digital images delivered via download only)
A wonderful way to showcase the brides beauty is with a series of bridal portraits. Families love them and the groom will adore them!!
This one hour session allows the bride and the photographer to form a relationship and get comfortable with one another before the big day. Because there is no limit to the number of location changes, it is also an opportunity to create some truly striking, one-of-a-kind bridal portraits.
Trash The Dress Portraits – $450 – (includes ALL of your digital images delivered via download only)
“Trash The Dress” portraits are ideal for those Brides looking for something different and mind blowing! Ask the studio for more details.
Bruce Curtis (principle photographer) and Wanda Curtis act as the lead photographers at every wedding. We always provide a Photography Assistant with most packages, this enables us to commit all of our attention to shooting while our assistants handle the other tasks (carrying equipment, setting up lights, holding reflectors and much more).
Our musical slideshows are a shareable, fun highlight of your wedding day. We carefully choose our favorite images from your big day, sync them to music, add a little text and – voila! – you have a great souvenir. A lot more time goes into these than you might think, but we make sure to make them feel authentic. You can use your slideshow in your gallery, play it on your computer, or share it with friends on Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and most other social networks. You can even play these HD videos on your mobile devices.
Included in all collections, we will upload ALL of your engagement and wedding images to our online gallery. You can share the link with anyone whom you would like to show your photographs!
To enable you to take your photographs anywhere, we will provide them onto a customized USB case & drive. A beautiful keepsake case is uniquely designed to hold the USB drive, designed with one of your wedding images chosen by the photographer. It will hold all of the high resolution images and a .pdf copy of your print release.
Bridal and/or Engagement:
Bridal Portraits, “Trash the Dress Sessions,” and Engagement Sessions are charged an additional $150 per hour unless otherwise noted.
ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS may be included in some of our wedding packages and clients will have their choice of one of the following locations; Saratoga State Park, Yaddo Gardens or Congress Park. We are more than happy to accommodate other locations, however, additional fees may apply. Please feel free to ask us for more details.
Delivery of your high-resolution images will include a signed, limited copyright release for personal use. That means you can use your images in a personal capacity in anyway that you would like. Want to order prints? Create albums? Make art? Share with your friends & family? You can do it all!
What you will not be able to do is sell them for money, license them for commercial use or give permission to anyone else to do these things. Imagine! Photography & Design and Bruce & Wanda Curtis, will maintain the ownership copyright holders to ALL of the images captured and created.
How to Retain our Services:
To reserve your date is easy. We just require a $500 retainer and a signed contract – that’s it! All of our clients receive unlimited communication and top notch customer service!
A second retainer (75% of the balance) will be due 90 days prior to your wedding date. The remaining balance (25%) of your photography contract will be due after your wedding, when you pick up your wedding images (USB), for the first time, usually 2-3 weeks after your wedding.
Please note we only book one wedding per day and we do not allow for any double bookings.